Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What I Made Today






6 oz. canned crab meat, drained
2 T sour cream
1 tsp Dijon Mustard
1/2 cup sliced green onions
Salt & Pepper, to taste
Flour
1 box puff pastry
cooking spray

1. preheat oven to 400
2. combine crab meat, sour cream, mustard and onions in a medium sized bowl and season with S&P. Set aside.
3. Lightly dust clean surface with flour and lay one sheet of puff pastry on top. Store the rest in the fridge unil you are ready to use.
4. Use a 3" round cookie cutter (or an upside down mug) to cut out pieces of pastry. One box will make 18-24.
5. Fill each piece with 1 tsp crab mixture, then fold each piece in half. Use the back of a fork to seal the edges.
6. Line baking sheet with foil and spray surface with cooking spray. Place empanadas approx 2 inches part.
7. Bake for 12 minutes until golden brown.

Source: Eva Longoria in Glamour Jan 2010


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love these! I just ate 5 of them. :P I'll have to make some more when the bf gets here. New recipes make me happy. I'm gonna make a recipe book. Add that to my miles long "want to do" list. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment