Sunday, October 18, 2009

Peter Thomas Roth Enviromental Repair Hydrating Gel



First off I want to say that I've had this product for over a year and have just now gotten around to using it. I got a pretty intense sunburn last week though, so I decided there was no better time to bust this out. It's fabulous. It is never irritating, didn't burn or sting my sensitive sunburnt skin. It actually helped to heal my skin and speed up the recovery time. My peeling was kept to a minimal. It's safe for any skin type so I think this may be my go to summer moisturizer for a while! I have also been using a ton of Tend Skin lately. I applied this over the Tend Skin and noticed that my skin heals quicker. This is definitely a product for me! I would recommend it to anyone seeking hydration and relief from sunburn, windburn or shaving irritation.


Alright, so I wrote this a while back. Who's counting? I still love this product and this should only go to reaffirm that I truly do love PTR's star child.

No comments:

Post a Comment