Saturday, October 17, 2009

Purity, It's a beautiful thing!


Alright, okay, I admit it. I'm addicted to cleansers. I think I've tried almost every one available at Sephora and Nordstrom. Every cleanser is, in my eyes, a new and exciting oppurtunity for great skin. I've found many that I like a lot but only one that I love. I always always buy Philosophy Purity. Now that they have it in a foam, I'm even more addicted to the gentle all in one superhero product! It takes off all my makeup, including eye makeup without irritating my skin to the slightest degree. Even though I'm a contact lens wearer, I can apply this product liberally all over my eyelids and open them to be perfectly fine! It works as a hydrating cleanser and toner as well and never leaves my skin feeling stripped of it's natural moisture! Now's the time to stock up!

No comments:

Post a Comment