Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Getting To Know Me

What is your theme song?  
"Beautiful Things Can Come From The Dark" by Azure Ray

If you could go anywhere in the world,  free of cost, where would you go?

If you were stranded on an island what three things would you want with you?
Lodging, SPF, bug spray!  (Bugs love me & I hate them!)

How would you describe your personal style?
Mostly dresses with sweaters and leggings/tights.  Lots of black and pops of bright color.
Fun accessories.  Eyeliner.  Caffeinated boho?  LOL.

What is your biggest fear?
Fear itself.

Winter, spring, summer or fall?
All you have to do is call and I'll be there, you've got a friend.  :)
I really love fall!

What color are you?
Definitely purple.

What is your favorite hobby?
Music.  Shopping.  

If you could spend a day with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
I'm going to have to say Johnny Cash.  And June.  LEGENDARY.

What's the last album you bought?  What else is on your iPod right now?
Jenny & Johnny's "I'm Having Fun Now".  White Stripes, Karen Elson, Conor Oberst

What influences your style?
Everything.  The packaging on products.  The colors I see around me.  
Blogs.  Music.  My friends & how they style things.  What kind of day I'm having.
I have even been known to match my outfits to my drinks, randomly.
I didn't know I did that until Heather pointed it out.  WEIRD!

What designers are you inspired by?
JEFFREY SEBELIA, VICTOIRE DE CASTELLANE (DIOR FINE JEWELRY)
VERAMEAT (JEWELRY)
Lovely Dior Ring.  It's beautiful right?
&
On the other side of the spectrum...
Love this Dino Eating Fried Chicken ring from Verameat!

No comments:

Post a Comment