Thursday, November 25, 2010

Things I'm Thankful For Thursday!

♥ Home!  
We had a rough time there for a while so I am especially grateful
for a nice cozy place to come home to each day.

♥ Eric!
He puts up with all my shenanigans & loves me.
He cracks me up everyday and makes life so much more fun.
To be super cheesy, I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend.

♥ My mom!
She is the best!  
EVER!

♥ Great FRAMILY!
I am really lucky to have friends that I consider to be family.
You know who you are.

♥ Great friends!
We had the most fun time today,
spending time with my favorite SOR family & good friends.
It's so nice to spend time with people you love, just eating & laughing.

♥ Bacon.
Because, well, duh.

♥ Charles Schultz
Because everything is better with Charlie Brown & Snoopie!!!


Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!!!
or 
Happy Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment