Monday, December 20, 2010

Milkjug Monday:
Perry Fowler


ABOUT PERRY

Perry is cool. He plays music. Often by himself. Sometimes with others. You should see him play. He is really good.

IT'S BEEN SAID
"Fowler's name is one that is always
popping up on my radar. He's a talented
songwriter with a coffeehouse folk vibe to
him. Sitting on a stool, banging the
tambourine with his foot, Fowler has the 
easy ability to draw people in with his
lyrics and laid-back demeanor."
-Jeff Hahne, Creative Loafing

WHERE TO FIND HIM


We almost never miss a Perry Fowler show.
Everyone I know loves 'em some Perry Fowler.
He's like a one man band.
My favorite of his is the song "One Inch Worm".
"You are my friend, that I'll stick with to the end 
but don't take offense because I never call."
You can hear Perry on his Reverb Nation.
How can you not love that?

No comments:

Post a Comment