Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday:
Let's Make Something

I've made chicken tortilla soup before but never did it turn out 
as good as it did with this recipe.
I tried it Wednesday & now I'm hooked for life.

As a renter, I absolutely love this solution to a boring standard issue fridge.
I think a trip to Home Depot may be in my future.  
Find the instructions here over at Delightfully Tacky, one of my favorite blogs.

Seriously, how cute are these?
I want to make a bunch for a dinner party.
Find the instructions here.

Lusting after the kind from Williams Sonoma, 
I googled how to make my own peppermint bark.
There is a great recipe here.
Word to the wise:  thin layers work best. :)

If I were a cupcake, I would so want to be this one!
It's Blue Hawaiian Upside-Down.
Find the recipe here.

I'm really tired after a busy weekend.
Is it Christmas Eve yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment